We have a range of high end professional level equipment ranging from an analogue darkroom, negative scanners, ink-jet printers, and a lighting studio available for rent as a Member paying monthly or Non-Member on an hourly basis. Subscribe to our newsletter to hear about our latest workshops.
What we have!
- Scanner: Hassleblad Imacon 646
- Scanner: Epson V750 flatbed film & reflective scanner
- Printer: Epson R2880 prints up to A3+
- Printer: Epson Stylus pro 9900 large format printer with Ultrachrome HDR pigment inks.
- Mac Mini i7 with an assortment of useful photography and scanning softwares.
- Intuos4 professional retouching tablet
- NEC Multisync 2490wuxi2 calibrated matte monitor with Landscape and portrait modes.
- Xrite i1Display monitor calibrator.
- KAISER Multigrade Enlarger for 35mm upgradable to all formats
- Opemus 6 B/W enlarger
- Durst color enlarger with color filter head and analyzer
- Rotating Jobo cpp2 film processor with lift for color and b/w films as well as for paper.
- Jobo 3063 Expert Drum Tank for sheet film, prints up to 20X24
- Multi tank 2 develops two 35mm or two 120 rolls
- Multi tank 6 Develops up to six 35mm and six 120 rolls
- An assortment of steel and plastic tanks for hand inversion processing
- x 2 Elichrom 750 micro flash heads
- Light and reflector stands
- Camera tripod
- Backdrops for studio
- 2 body-length soft boxes
- Paper Backdrops
- A range of reflectors
- Epson Projector
- A1 Cutting board
- A3 blade cutting roller
- Metal magnet viewing board with
- daylight fluorescent lighting